16Inch New Born Baby Dolls Bebe Reborn Menina Children Best Gift Silicone Reborn Baby Dolls for Kids Handmade Princess Bonecas
- This baby is 100% handmade craftwork with hand painting
- Type:Silicone vinyl doll
- Dimensions: 16 inch/40cm. real baby size. (Measured by hand, there are 2-3cm mistake in size)
- Conforms to the safety requirements of ASTM F963 and EN71 for ages 3+ ;
- Head – The head simulation real baby size, very cute;
- Hair – Hair is rooted on the head like a real baby’s hair,mohair, handmade one an implantable, high fidelity, washable, available comb;
- Body Material-High quality SILICONE VINYL.Head and 3/4 limbs are silicone materials, feel very good. The body is cotton body, very soft, very comfortable;
- Hair Style – The hair is naturally similar baby lanugo straight hair, with a little bending. Hair can be any shape, and fixed. Just like a real baby ‘s hair can be washed;
- Lips – Warm and humid, look natural and soft, you can not help but want to kiss;
- Cloth – You can wear it beautiful cloth;
- Nails – Completely hand-drawn nails, redness of the nail bed and translucent nails, and even some nails life milky a half of moon shape.
- 16Inch Doll *1
- Doll Clothes *1
- Certificate of Authenticity *1
How to care for your doll?
Once you’ve received your precious reborn doll, you’re going to want to care for it as well as you can. It’s not really all that difficult, but many people forget that these delicate, lifelike dolls take a little bit of gentle loving care to stay in their best condition. Here’s a look at how to treat your reborn doll, so that he or she looks realistic and beautiful for as long as possible.
The most important thing is to remember that reborn dolls aren’t just another kind of toy.
Hours of care have gone into creating these items, and they can’t be handled in the same way as an ordinary doll. That means that children must not play with them, both for the integrity of the doll and the safety of the child. There are a number of parts in a reborn doll that could become loose and be a choking hazard, for instance. Children are likely to want to play with these fascinating dolls, so you’ll need to make sure that they only handle them when supervised.
When moving or dressing a reborn doll, don’t force any joints or parts. Otherwise, they could come loose. Reborn dolls are more like delicate artworks than ordinary playthings, and many of their components are only lightly attached, or may be brittle. The hair, for instance, is often rooted strand by strand into the scalp, and can be easy to pull out. Eyelashes, fingernails, and eyebrows are among the most delicate components of reborn dolls.
Take care that your doll stays at an even temperature. Too hot, or too cold, and the doll could be damaged. High temperatures can soften or melt the dolls’ vinyl bodies, cause paint to fade or bleed, and cause glue to loosen. Don’t leave your doll under a lamp or other light that could magnify the heat around it. Overly cold temperatures could cause cracking and brittleness that require entire sections of the doll to be replaced.
Dust is a concern, as well. It can accumulate on your doll and spoil its looks. Make sure that you keep your reborn doll in a place where it’ll be safe from environmental factors, and dust it lightly on a regular basis, with no polish or cleaner.
If you plan to display your doll without moving it often, consider a showcase that will keep it clean and safe. This isn’t an option for people who intend to handle their dolls often, but for those who won’t, it’s a good safety measure. The right care will keep your reborn dolls in top condition for many years, so you can enjoy them. It’s not really that difficult – just treat them like the artworks they are.